Separation Science 2017 is the latest instalment of this highly successful conference, and will focus upon key disciplines within chromatography, mass spectrometry and related techniques, providing attendees with a unique learning opportunity from leading thought leaders and key educators in these techniques.
This year the scientific programme will concentrate on the analytical power and versatility of hyphenated techniques, and offer a valuable insight into the value of these methodologies and the benefits that can be achieved through their use.
This two-day event will offer an educational platform covering fundamentals, best practice, and method selection, complementing a series of application-based talks focusing on the benefits of hyphenated chromatographic techniques across various industry sectors.
Key speakers include:
- Hian Kee Lee (NUS, Singapore)
- Deirdre Cabooter (KU Leuven, Belgium)
- Philip Marriott (Monash University, Australia)
- Davy Guillarme (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- André de Villiers (Stellenbosch University, South Africa)
- Newman Sze (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Lu Yonghai (NERI, Singapore)
- John Langley (Southampton University, UK)
- Frederick E. Klink (Mass-spec-training.com, USA)
- Dwight Stoll (Gustavus Adolphus College, USA)
- Michael W. Dong (MWD Consulting, USA)
- Ronald E. Majors (ChromPrep, USA)
For more information click the button below.