View the on-demand version of this recent eSeminar
Separation Science, in collaboration with its sponsors Gerstel, Bruker and Shimadzu, has developed its third online eSeminar focusing on advances in forensics and toxicology. With a varied programme delivered by some of the leading exponents in this industry, this event provides a wealth of learning opportunities in a convenient to access format.
Christophe Stove, Laura Tretzel, Andreas Thomas, Oliver Lerch, Tobias Kieliba, Bjoern Moosmann, Angelika Köpf, Uwe Aulwurm and George Hime
- Dried blood spot analysis
- Automated determination of cannabinoids in hair by SPE-GC-EI-MS/MS with focus on THC-COOH and THC-OH
- Rapid update of screening methods for the detection of new psychoactive substance use in human urine
- Automation of bidirectional solid phase extraction (BDSPE) for unattended sample preparation in forensic toxicology
- Challenges in postmortem forensic toxicology: Using LC-Ion Trap MS/MS as a screening tool to identify new illegal synthetic fentanyls
Register now and discover the latest advances in forensics and toxicology as delivered by our expert panel of speakers.