This Application Compendium demonstrates—through a series of food and environmental applications—how Agilent's latest GC/MS technology provides a highly reliable and cost-effective solution for analytical laboratories. By using hydrogen as an alternative carrier gas in combination with its innovative HydroInert source (that is compatible with the Agilent 7000E GC/TQ), researchers can confidently conquer their analytical challenges.
This 123-page compendium includes the following application notes sub-divided by category:
- Hydrogen Carrier Gas for Analyzing Pesticides in Pigmented Foods with GC/MS/MS
- A Fast and Robust GC/MS/MS Analysis of 203 Pesticides in 10 Minutes in Spinach
- Dynamic MRM/Scan Mode: Adding More Confidence to Sensitive Quantitation in Complex Foods by Triple Quadrupole GC/MS (GC/TQ)
- Five Keys to Unlock Maximum Performance in the Analysis of Over 200 Pesticides in Challenging Food Matrices by GC/MS/MS
Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) Analysis
- GC/MS/MS Analysis of PAHs with Hydrogen Carrier Gas
Semivolatile Organic Compounds Analysis
- Analysis of Semivolatile Organic Compounds with US EPA 8270E Using the Agilent 7000E Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
- Analysis of Semivolatile Organic Compounds with Hydrogen Carrier Gas and HydroInert Source by Gas Chromatography/Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS/MS)
Plus access the bonus content:
[ASMS Posters eBook] Discover the Possibilities — GC/MS Instrument Intelligence
At ASMS 2023, Agilent continued to push the boundaries of GC/MS technology, unveiling numerous advancements aimed at enhancing the user workflow. New tools, ranging from AI-enabled data processing to high-quality spectral libraries, were demonstrated to help aid in real‑world analytical challenges. Expanding the success of using the alternative carrier gas hydrogen, technical details were shared in environmental and food applications. Whether you attended the conference or not, stay up to date on the latest in GC/MS technology.
[Video] Safely Switching to Hydrogen Carrier Gas in GC/MS
As labs switch their GC/MS carrier gas from helium to hydrogen, safety is at the forefront. Find out more about the tools offered by Agilent, such as the HydroInert source and a helium-to-hydrogen conversion guide to help you safely navigate the process. This video explores these tools, plus other options, such as hydrogen sensors and generators that can add extra layers of protection.