LC-MS systems are complex and sensitive instruments, and even minor issues can lead to inaccurate results or instrument downtime, resulting in financial losses and delayed research.
To help LC-MS users, Shimadzu has introduced a new LC-MS Troubleshooting Guide with systematic, easy-to-understand approaches to solving common issues including:
- Changes in instrument sensitivity
- Unintended fragmentation during ionization and mass analysis
- Peak issues: tailing, fronting, and broad
- Poor resolution caused by suboptimal chromatographic conditions
- Trace amounts of previously analyzed samples becoming 'carryovers'
- Inconsistent elution times
- Elevated and fluctuating baselines
Click the button below to download your free copy of Shimadzu's LC-MS troubleshooting guide.