Using a troubleshooting guide to address GC-MS problems offers numerous benefits to analysts and researchers.
Thanks to a new GC-MS Troubleshooting Guide offered by Shimadzu UK, users can quickly pinpoint problems such as:
- Fluctuation or variations in MS baseline signals
- Contamination carryover from previous analytes
- 'Ghost peaks' that appear even when no analytes of interest are present
- Faster- and slower-than expected peaks
- Poor separation of closely eluting compounds
- Inconsistent retention times
Click the button below to download your free copy of Shimadzu's GC-MS troubleshooting guide.