With the introduction of the mass spectrometer (MS) as a practical detector for high-performance liquid chromatography (LC or HPLC), LC-MS began to be used for routine applications....
Mass Spectrometry Training
Analytical Training Solutions, brought to you by Separation Science, is the leading global portal for fundamentals, best practices, troubleshooting and method development training for chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques.
Comprehensive, self-paced online courses and validated learning provides a unique educational resource for analytical chemists. Currently, we offer HPLC training, LC-MS training, GC training and GC-MS training.
Self-paced Validated Learning
All courses are created by analytical training experts and segmented in a logical way to ensure the most effective educational experience. All course modules are supplemented by quiz questions to validate your learning.
Certificate of Completion
Users can monitor progress via their ‘My Account’ page. Once all the course modules have been viewed and all quiz questions answered correctly, users will be able to download a course completion certificate.
Course purchase provides 12 months of unlimited access to expert-developed learning materials, course monitoring and a certificate of completion. Prices range from US$ 189 – US$ 359 per course (except for ‘Interpretation of Mass Spectra’).
Looking for Cost-effective Online Learning in Intermediate LC and GC Method Development?
Does your site have multiple users who would benefit from expert online training in LC and GC troubleshooting and method development?
- For a site licence, Analytical Training Solutions provides unlimited access for ALL of your users* to all LC and GC courses for a 12-month period.
- All courses are broken down into manageable modules and presented in a logical manner for effective learning.
- Each video module is accompanied by a short quiz to validate your understanding of the materials.
- Upon completion of a course, each user will be able to download a ‘Certificate of Completion’.
For more information visit: https://www.analytical-training-solutions.com/course-library/
- All LC Courses – USD2,000/year
(Fundamentals of HPLC, HPLC & UHPLC Troubleshooting, Advanced HPLC Method Development, LC-MS/MS for Chromatographers, HPLC for Biopharmaceuticals, Principles of HPLC Validation)
- All GC Courses – USD1,500/year
(Introduction to GC, Intermediate GC, GC-MS for Operators & Developers)
- All LC and GC Courses – USD3,000/year
* Note: all users must be based at the same geographic site.
Ask the Agilent Experts – Part 5: GC and GC/MS Scientists Discuss & Answer Your Most Frequently Asked Questions
25 October, 2023
Learn best practices for GC and GC/MS systems, why different consumables are used for different applications, and what backflush is and how to set it...
‘GC-MS for Operators and Method Developers’ is a specifically designed course for GC users and operators. Fundamental principles, when presented, are done so with a focus on...