Separation Science, in collaboration with Restek, offers its latest 'Food Analysis' eBook featuring applications and methods to help you achieve faster analysis times and increase sample throughput.
Applications, articles and solutions are provided for mycotoxin analysis, pesticide analysis, glyphosphate detection in bottled drinking water and edible oil determination.
- Avoid Mycotoxin Quantitation Errors When Using Stable Isotope Dilution Assay (SIDA)
- Speed Up Multiresidue Pesticides Analysis in Food with Low-Pressure GC-MS
- Simple Large Volume Injection Method for Trace-Level Glyphosate in Bottled Drinking Water
- Analysis of Pesticides in Oranges: Exploring QuEChERS for Peel, Pulp, and Whole Fruit
- Robust GC Analysis of Glycerides in Edible Oils
If you have a colleague who may be interested in the subject of this eBook, please click below.