This on-demand webinar showcases the capabilities and potential of the SCIEX 7500 System for precise pesticide testing in food. For further details and to register, click below.
Duration: Approximately 45 minutes
This webinar provides an overview of the new SCIEX 7500 System that is integrated with innovative technologies. The presenter also showcases the capabilities and potential of the SCIEX 7500 System for precise pesticide testing in food. In this method, more than 700 compounds were analyzed, covering required testing for numerous regions, including Europe, North America and multiple areas within Asia.
By viewing this presentation you will:
- Find out what it means to expand your laboratory’s current capabilities with innovations: D Jet™ Ion Guide, OptiFlow® Pro Ion Source with E Lens™ Technology
- Discover how the SCIEX 7500 System enables you to get greater sensitivity to quantify more trace analytes at lower levels across a broad suite of sample types and workflows
- See how we analyse 700 compounds with more than 1400 MRM transitions in a single analysis of 10 different food matrices
- Learn how improved sensitivity in neat solvent was achieved in different matrices
- Experience increased throughput to save time and resources significantly; given little instrument maintenance required.
Global Technical Leader for Food and Environmental, SCIEX
Jianru has been part of SCIEX since 2001. She initially was part of our application support team and covered not only proteomics but also small molecules applications. Jianru moved to technical marketing and focused on food and environmental applications. Since 2018 she has been managing the EMEA technical marketing team and projects. Jianru is also the Global Technical Leader for food and environmental applications.