We look forward to seeing you at PREP2022 to be held at the Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor Hotel in Baltimore, MD, USA, on May 15-18, 2022. Find out more about what's going on and why you should be attending... PREP is the longest-running, now in its 35th edition, and the most recognized international conference in the world for the presentation and discussion of the latest developments driving the field of Preparative & Process Chromatography.
As we finally overcome the challenges of the pandemic, we are planning for PREP2022 to be an in-person meeting.
Continuing to build on our 35-year history, the symposium will provide enormous benefits to the preparative and process chromatography community including training workshops, tutorials, scientific talks, poster presentations, a vibrant exhibit, and vendor workshops that will help our knowledge grow, our scientific progress, and our technology advance.
Welcome to 4 days of exciting science, technology, and education at PREP 2022, part of the longest-running, most recognized international scientific conference and exposition driving the field of Preparative and Process Chromatography, organized by expert scientists and engineers for the separation science practitioner.
Join us for a dynamic program where world-renowned speakers will address in-depth the latest scientific and technological advances, critical and emerging applications and processes, and challenges and solutions in all aspects of Preparative and Process Chromatography, Ion Exchange, Adsorption/Desorption Processes and Related Separation Techniques.
In addition to general oral and poster sessions, PREP2022 will feature keynote sessions addressing critical and emerging areas in preparative chromatography such as:
- Industrial Case Studies in Protein Chromatography
- Regulatory and Data Science Perspectives in Prep Chromatography
- Continuous Chromatography for APIs, Fine Chemicals, and Natural Products
- Continuous and Integrated Processes for Biomolecules Preparative
- Chromatography in Drug Discovery, Development, and Manufacture
The focus of this conference is the development, design, optimization, and operation of chromatographic processes and technology for a broad range of applications.
The program will include papers on biochromatography, downstream processing, QbD, monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, enzymes, vaccines, viral vectors for gene delivery, VLPs, and other biopharmaceuticals, clearance of high-risk impurities such as host cell proteins, chiral molecules, SFC, fine chemicals, peptides, proteins, oligonucleotides, APIs, natural products, batch, multi-column and continuous SMB processes, column technology and equipment, monoliths, new and improved stationary phases, membrane chromatography, product quality, stability, safety and/or immunogenicity, and related process control strategies, regulatory aspects, and more!
- Learn how to find current tools and develop practical solutions to chromatographic separations.
- Learn how to successfully optimize chromatography processes and minimize costs for the best economic production.
- Discuss and learn about current and future challenges and opportunities in the industry.
- Evaluate and compare the latest products, instruments, techniques and processes that are driving the pace of innovation in Preparative and Process chromatography.
- Interact with world-leading scientists and engineers who will discuss critical and emerging areas in all aspects of Preparative and Process liquid chromatography.