Watch this on-demand webinar to hear about how innovative user experience can reduce adoption costs for new technology in the lab; what is the 'smart behind separations' that enables smart connectivity and simplified, sustainable operations for GC and GC/MS; and how intuitive CDS software can help reduce technology adoption costs.
With today’s hybrid work models, GC labs are concerned not only with identifying new ways of simplifying operations while maintaining high productivity, but also enabling environmental and economic sustainability, reducing technology adoption costs, adapting to remote working and providing users with access to their instruments, regardless of their location.
The agenda for this presentation includes:
- How innovative user experience can reduce adoption costs for new technology in the lab
- What is the 'smart behind separations' that enables smart connectivity and simplified, sustainable operations for GC and GC/MS?
- How intuitive CDS Software can help reduce technology adoption costs.
By viewing this presentation you will learn about:
- innovative technology that enables access to real-time information on the go
- the PerkinElmer GC 2400™ Platform and how it can help your lab to increase productivity and reduce operational costs by offering smart connectivity and simplified and sustainable lab operations
- optimizing workflows for gas chromatography backed by a broad column portfolio of separation chemistries and solutions.
Alessandro Baldi Talini
Director Product Portfolio – Gas Chromatography, PerkinElmer
Alessandro holds a PhD in Analytical Chemistry. During his 30+ year career he has always been involved in chromatography and mass spectrometry, first as a researcher and customer and later as an active member of the analytical instruments industry. He spent 12 years at PerkinElmer where he covered several roles in the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry business units. Later, Alessandro became general manager of a company focused on imaging mass spectrometry and subsequently of VP of strategy and business development of a European company focused on gas-chromatography. After joining PerkinElmer again as Business Line Leader of Liquid Chromatography- Mass Spectrometry, Alessandro is now managing the portfolio of Gas Chromatography.
Product Manager – GC Major Accessories, PerkinElmer
Tiffany started her career first developing detection tests using antibodies. She also spent time working in QA/QC analytical labs running liquid chromatography instruments analyzing both pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals. In 2007 her focus shifted to Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry working as an application scientist for a small instrumentation startup company, Torion Technologies. There her roles expanded as the company grew and she spent time as director of sales, director of marketing and product management. PerkinElmer acquired Torion and Tiffany remained the product manager for portable GC/MS, and since then her role at PerkinElmer has expanded to also manage the Gas Chromatography (benchtop) Major Accessories.