This latest 'Food Testing & Environmental Analysis' eBook features applications for a range of methods covering the quantification of ethylene oxide and ethylene chlorohydrin in sesame seed samples, pesticide analysis in milk, the use of salt to increase analyte concentration, smoke-impacted wine analysis, the determination of 1,4-dioxane in water and the analysis of semivolatile organic compounds.
This 48-page 'Food Testing & Environmental Analysis' eBook features the applications below:
- Estimation of Ethylene Oxide and Ethylene Chlorohydrin in Sesame Seeds Using Agilent 8890 GC and 7000D Triple Quadrupole MS System
- Low Calibration Limit Research for Multiresidue Pesticides in Milk Using the Agilent 8890/7010B and 7890B/7000C Triple Quadrupole GC/MS System
- Use of Salt to Increase Analyte Concentration in SPME Headspace Applications
- Analysis of Free Volatile Phenols in Smoke-Impacted Wines by SPME
- Analysis of 1,4-dioxane in Water by Purge and Trap and Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
- Full Scan Quantitative Analysis of Semivolatile Organic Compounds
Also, on offer are two Applications Compendiums covering a variety of food testing and environmental applications.
Advances in Food Testing & Environmental Analysis Application Compendium
This 65-page application compendium outlines a range of methods from food and beverage testing to dioxin and volatile organic compounds analysis.
Food & Environmental Application Compendium
This 8-page application compendium outlines applications that specifically use Agilent's 7250 GC/Q-TOF system, demonstrating its capability to manage a variety of food and environmental analyses. Whether used in complex metabolomics studies, pesticide screening in challenging matrices, or compound identification in herbal extracts, quadrupole time-of-flight GC/MS is shown to provide the ultimate in performance.