Separation Science, in collaboration with Markes International, offers an eBook outlining a selection of application notes relevant for food and beverage analysis using sample extraction and enrichment with GC–MS. Whether it be flavour or aroma profiling, trace analysis of volatile organic compounds or authenticity verification, these application notes provide valuable solutions.
Discover the benefits of sample preparation with GC–MS with these application notes for food and beverage analysis.
- Flavour Profiling of Filter Coffee using HiSorb Sorptive Extraction and TD–GC–MS
- Flavour Profiling of Herbal Infusions using HiSorb Sorptive Extraction and TD–GC–MS
- Flavour Profiling of Alcoholic Spirits using HiSorb Sorptive Extraction and TD–GC–MS
- Flavour Profiling of Premium Teas using HiSorb Sorptive Extraction and TD–GC–MS
- Trace-level Analysis of VOCs in a Tomato Product using Headspace Extraction with Large Volume Preconcentration (LVP) and Multi-step Enrichment (MSE)
- Quantifying Trace Volatile Aromatics (BTEXstyrene) in Foodstuffs Caused by Migration from Packaging using Extraction and Enrichment Techniques to Enhance GC–MS Analysis
- Improved Aroma Profiling of Breakfast Cereal by Automated High-Capacity Sorptive Extraction (HiSorb™)
- Aroma and Flavour Analysis of Ground Beef using Fully Automated Headspace–Trap and HiSorb™ Sorptive Extraction
- Enhanced Olive Oil Aroma Profiling by Solid-phase Microextraction (SPME) using the Novel Approach of Multi-Step Enrichment (MSE®)
- Authentic or Synthetic? Discovering Authenticity Markers in Luxury to Low-Cost Honey Varieties using a High-Capacity Sorptive Extraction Technique (HiSorb™)