LC-MS is one of the most widely used analytical techniques due to its ability to provide sensitive, selective, and specific data for both qualitative and quantitative analysis. This eBook, produced by Separation Science in collaboration with Shimadzu, presents a variety of applications related to the pharmaceutical and food and beverage markets, specifically highlighting the capabilities of a compact, yet powerful LC-MS system to provide high-quality data and improve throughput.
This 17-page publication features the applications listed below:
- Using a Highly Sensitive and Selective Single-Quad LCMS for Cleaning Validation
- Analysis of Impurities in Atorvastatin Using a Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Analysis of Impurities in Montelukast Using a Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Simultaneous Analysis of Saccharides in Non-sugar Beverages Using a Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Food Metabolomics of an Alcoholic Beverage Using a Single-Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
Plus also access this bonus content...
- Screening of Peptide Libraries for the Receptor-Binding Domain (RBD) of SARS-CoV-2 Variants using a Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Using a Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer for Simultaneous Analysis of Sugars in Sugar Free Drinks
- A Novel Data Processing Algorithm “Mass-it” that Generates MS-labeled UV Chromatograms for Facilitating Impurity Analysis using Single Quadrupole LC-MS
- Experience LCMS-2050: The Compact MS with Countless Benefits
If you have a colleague who may be interested in the subject of this eBook, please click below.