Mark your calendar to attend HPLC 2018 on July 29-August 2, 2018 in Washington, DC USA. The HPLC conference will celebrate its 47th anniversary in 2018, and has grown to become the largest and most visible international conference series dedicated to all aspects of liquid-phase separation science and analysis, including mass spectrometry, chromatography, and electrophoresis.
Are you interested in mass spectrometry, chromatography, or electrophoresis? Are you solving complex analytical problems? Are you looking for a conference with strong scientific content, a robust program, presentations by world renowned experts, lectures by young scientists, courses offering great training opportunities, tutorials, panel discussions, vendor technical workshops, best poster competition, and a major exposition showcasing new product launches and innovative products with opportunities to discuss challenges and solutions with experts in the booths?
Emerging Applications and Processes
Join us for a dynamic and innovative program packed with papers on column and stationary phase technology, interface to mass spectrometry, microfluidic systems, capillary electrophoresis, LCxLC, QA&QC methods, QbD in separations, and application to real world problems. A special emphasis in applications will be on bioanalysis including: pharmaceuticals, antibody-drug conjugates, antibody characterization, continuous flow manufacturing, biotechnology, proteins and proteomics, glycomics, metabolomics and lipidomics, food and nutrition, well-characterized biologicals, biofuels, environment, toxicology, and more!
- Alberto Cavazzini, Professor, University of Ferrara
- Stacey Ma, Vice President, Head of IMP Quality, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Koji Otsuka, Professor and Department Chair, Kyoto University
- Richard D. Smith, Battelle Fellow and Chief Scientist, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Mary J. Wirth, W. Brooks Fortune Distinguished Professor, Purdue University
Invited Speakers are located online at hplc2018.org
Educational Short Course Program
- Two-dimensional Liquid Chromatography: Principles, Instrumentation, Method Development, and Applications.
- Chromatography in the Analysis and Characterization of Protein Therapeutic Drugs.
- LC-MS and LC-MS/MS of Small Molecules.
- HPLC/UHPLC Method Development.
- Contributions of LC and LC/MS to Characterize Protein Glycosylation.
- Introduction to Capillary Liquid Chromatography.
- HPLC Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- The Essential Roles of Separation Science in Mass Spectrometry-Based Metabolomics for Biomarker Discovery in Clinical Research.
- Cannabis Analysis.
Key Dates & Deadlines for Online Abstract Submission and Registration
See details posted online and what's new at hplc2018.org